MOBILE PROXIMITY TECHNOLOGIES
On October 3-4, 2016 Finance Media Ltd. and the Association of Regional Banks of Russia organize III International Forum ‘NFC Live 2016. Mobile Proximity Technologies’. The event will take place in Moscow, in the Azimut Moscow Olimpic Hotel.
Previous International Forum ‘NFC Live 2016. Mobile Proximity Technologies’ took place in May 2014 in Kazan.
Now we see the global changes in payment systems technologies. The growing number of smartphones, mobile wallets, cards tokenization, p2p transfers etc. already created a new payment paradigm. Banks and payment processors spent tens of years to build global card acceptance infrastructure. NFC and proximity technologies now enable to connect it with the mobile world. How the new technologies changes payment universe right now? Who will lead the payment market in the next five years?
Could banks remain the major players?
The Forum main topics for 2016:
- Key NFC projects in the world;
- Mobile payments and mobile wallets;
- Different proximity payments technologies – will NFC lead the market;
- Global standards for proximity payments;
- Proximity payments in transportation systems;
- NFC as a base for partnership between banks and non-bank organizations;
- Convergent NFC infrastructures;
- HCE vs SIM-centric models;
- Smart cities and contactless payments;
- Security issues;
- NFC projects parade;
- contactless payments & fintech stat-ups.